ENSTUN Engineering offers services of experienced engineers to perform the role of the Owner’s Engineer. In this capacity, ENSTUN Engineering assists the Owner with a multitude of services from project conceptual design to project completion, or with targeted services in support of specific project elements, such as preparation of bidding documents and contracting assistance. A representative example of this role is the contract documents ENSTUN Engineering strongly can prepared for the equipment package for energy and industrial plant projects. ENSTUN Engineering assumes the responsibility for the project bid documents and technical specifications for electrical,mechanical and hydraulic equipment as well as design of complicated elements of the project.
Further, if requested, ENSTUN Engineering provides bid evaluation and recommendation, as well as all subsequent support services associated with the project implementation. These services can include construction observation, review of contractor’s submittals, witnessing of testing, review of change order requests and payment requests, responding to request for information from the contractor, and assisting in project commissioning. When required, ENSTUN Engineering will provide coordination between multiple vendors to ensure that equipment and systems from the various vendors will fit and work together.
As an Owner’s Engineer, Enstun Engineering assist you in the development of the project, and then monitor, review and supervise the performance and obligations of project contractors on scope, time, quality and cost, on your behalf.
Enstun Engineering is one of the most experienced technical engineering consultant company for owner’s engineering services. Enstun Engineering are very experienced to assist the owners and developers both in the project development phase and the construction phase.
In Industrial plant field, there is no limit for our engineering team, Our services cover:
- Development phase
- Site inspection
- Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies
- Technical advisory services in IPP bidding
- Conceptual design
- Preparation of technical specifications
- Preparation tender documents
- Evaluation proposals
- Negotiation bidders
- Technical assistance with other project contracts and other procurement packages
- Project management
- Design review
- Concept monitoring
- Monitoring of commissioning and start of operation
- Review of final and detailed design,
- Assessment of design change requests during execution,
- Assessment of quality management and follow-up,
- Management of non-conformities and preparation of instructions to the contractor,
- Checking the execution work schedule and following up the progress,
- Financial modelling and preparation of technical tender documents,
- Management of pre-qualificiation, technical questions-answers, and technical comparisons of bids processes,
- Checking and inspecting the facilities at the end of construction and operation phases,
- Preparation of Operation and Maintenance Manual for overall system,
Enstun Engineering has strong engineering service capabilities for, hydroelectrical electromechanical and hydromechanical systems, energy rotating systems such as, turbine, hydro turbine, pump, compressors, generator, hydro generator and energy storage applications in complete mechanical system integration and electrical system integration with the application of design, procurement, manufacturing, installation, commissioning models, complex onshore and offshore equipment which can be used in primary energy, mining, cement, environmental, production, aerospace and defense industries, with several kinds of a different alternative solution for all over the world.
Enstun Engineering system integration has profession on equipment/engineering, manufacturing, and assembly services, including turbines, generators, steel parts, runners, housing parts, brackets, spiders, crashers, shafts, journals, crashers, lifting equipment, gears and gearboxes, frames laminations, stator laminations, rotor laminations, rim sheets, rotor pole sheets, hydraulics, governor systems, cooling water systems, oil lubrication systems and other all other types of medium and heavy industrial systems.
To discuss further with Enstun Engineering services, please contact us, we are excited to contact you.